Are all of your chairs New?
- Yes, all of our chairs are brand new with 1yr warranty on all of them.
What should I do if my item breaks down?
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your chair, please contact us and we will put you in touch with the manufacturer. They will be able to walk you through any issues or troubleshooting and, if necessary and if under warranty, will be able to book a technician to come to your home for a repair or parts replacement.
Do you provide volume discounts?
- We do, in fact. Please contact us for a lower price if you plan on purchasing more than one chair.
Do you charge Sales Tax?
What is Zero Gravity?
- It lowers your back and raises the pitch of the seat base, making it steeper. The legs will be raised above the level of the heart. NASA states that when lying down, Zero Gravity puts the least amount of tension on your back and allows for healthier blood circulation.
What is an L-Track, exactly?
- The L-Track massages the neck and shoulders all the way down to the glutes, and in some models all the way to the top of the hamstrings.
What is an S-Track, exactly?
- S-Track is a back-massage system that runs from the neck and shoulders all the way down to the lower back near the tailbone. Back massage rollers move on a metal track that is curved in a S form to mold the curvature of the spine. The S-Track is quite good at maintaining a constant pressure on the back.
Should I buy a massage chair because I have a medically implanted device?
- A massage chair should not be used by anyone who has an implanted device, such as a pacemaker. The motors in these chairs produce an electrical field that could interfere with any implanted device.
Will I receive a call from the delivery company before the chair I ordered is delivered?
- Yes, in most circumstances, once the chair is near to being delivered, the delivery firm will contact you to plan the delivery of your chair.
What if my item is broken when it arrives?
- For further details, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Golden Massage Inc.